ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GHANA VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Ghana Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Ghana for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Ghana is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Ghana. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Original Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
2. 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the appointment submission date after feeding in all the details in website http://www.ghana-mission.co.in/visa_form.php).
3. Covering Letter (addressed to Ghana High Commission) Name of signing authority, designation and mobile number should be mention on cover letter. Travel dates should be mentioned clearly.
4. 2 Photos (Passport size ,colored with white back ground and 60 to 70 % face coverage)
5. Original Invitation letter with Complete address of the Ghana Company as only PO Box address not accepted by Embassy. Travel Dates is mandatory and should be mentioned as per the Covering letter.
6. Envelope in which the Original Invitation Letter is received from Ghana is also mandatory to be provided to the Embassy
7. Valid Photo ID proof and mobile number of the person who has signed the invitation letter, if the signing authority is Indian national then his passport copy and valid visa copy required
8. Return Ticket Itinerary as per the travel dates mentioned on the cover letter
9. 2 References in Ghana (Both from the Inviting Company)along with their VALID Ghana ID Card copy and their direct contact/ mobile numbers must to be mentioned in Visa Form.
10. Company Registration Copy of Indian and Ghana Company.
11. Incorporation certificate of Ghana company.
12. Certificate of Commence business from Ghana company.
13. If Invitee happens to be Indian then his/her Passport copy(1st and Last Page) and Residence /Work Permit Copy.
14. ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling.
1. Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
2. 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the appointment submission date after feeding in all the details in website http://www.ghana-mission.co.in/visa_form.php). .
3. 2 Photos (Passport size ,colored with white back ground and 60 to 70 % face coverage)
4. Covering Letter (addressed to Ghana High Commission) Name of signing authority, designation and mobile number should be mention on cover letter. Travel dates should be mentioned clearly
5. Bank Statement Personal last 6 months.
6. Indian company Business Registration copy.
7. Return Ticket Itinerary as per the travel dates mentioned on the cover letter
9. Proof of Hotel confirmation.
10. If invitee is Indian then his valid passport copy and his valid work permit copy.
11. ORIGINAL Yellow Fever Vaccination Card is required for visa processing as well as at the time of travelling.
12. If applying from Mumbai
Employed: Leave Sanction letter from Employer
13. Hotel booking: Hotel Reservation
14. Ticket: Confirmed return Air Ticket with ticket number (Required if applying from Mumbai)
15. Medical: Original YFC (Yellow Fever Certificate) has to be submitted along with the visa application & applicant has to carry the same at the time of travel.
1. Normal Processing: Minimum 4 working days
2. Urgent Processing: Minimum 2 working days
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
GHANA VISA COST
1. Single Entry - Processing Fees in Cash Rs. 800/-
2. Multiple Entry - Processing Fees in Cash Rs. 1600/-
5. Draft in the name of “Ghana High Commission New Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR FAST TRACK VISAS
1. From Jan-2017 onwards, The Embassy of Ghana has made it mandatory to upload given below documents while filling up the on line form, else embassy will not accept any application if online form is not filled:-
b) Demand Draft
c) Covering Letter
d) Invitation Letter
e) First and Last page of the Passport
f) Yellow fever card copy
g) E Ticket
h) All registration copy from India and Ghana company
i) Both Sponsors ID Copy
2. Please note travel date should be same on the Ticket and covering letter and invitation letter.
3. Scan Copy or photocopy of Invitation letter will not acceptable by the Embassy.
5. Embassy will not accept any hand written passport
4. Jetsave will not accept applications for multiple entry visa without dd.
5. Embassy shall issue multiple entry visa only when applicant has travelled to Ghana 7-10 times before
Invitation must mention that Ghana party will undertake full immigration responsibility of pax during stay in Ghana.
"For all category visa minimum Validity of passport should be 6 months"
Maharashtra, Gujarat , Goa and Karnataka
Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Ghana
Address: 6A Kapur Mahal, 2nd Floor, 65 Marine Drive Mumbai-400020
Submission Details: Submission Timings: 1000 hours - 1200 hours (Monday - Friday)
Collection Details: Collection Timings: 1000 hours - 1200 hours (Monday - Friday)
Why Visa Lounge
Apply for visa online with the Visa Experts - Visa Lounge . As the online Visa Expert, we provide a stress-free visa application process that is easy to understand and navigate, through our automated platform. We believe that the excitement of the trip should begin right at the planning stage. Bid adieu to standing in long queues and the tiresome documentation process. Just upload your details, visa requirements along with your documents and let us take care of the rest. Once you apply for visa with us, you can check your application status online. Our mobile application enables you to stay in touch with us on the go, through your iOS, Windows and Android phone.
24 X 7 Support
As expert visa providers, we have automated services that are highly comprehensive and easy to understand. But there might be times when you may require expert guidance or assistance. This is where our visa and immigration support team comes in. Our dedicated team is always available to attend to your queries and provide you with the best travel solutions for your visa.
As one of the leading online visa consultancy services and immigration consultants in Mumbai, we believe in providing end-to-end travel solutions to our customers. We know that an international trip is not just about flights to and from your destination. There are a lot of transit and airport experiences that can make or break the mood of the trip. Visa Lounge brings you its 'Meet & Greet' services that are focused at reducing your hassles through the airport. Meet & Greet facilitates your clearance through arrivals and departures, assists you with airline transfers, baggage claim, immigration checks and escorts you and your family through the airport with the greatest convenience. For our esteemed travellers we provide dedicated lounges in case you need to relax and collect your thoughts in an unfamiliar place, or you may just want to experience the pampering that the plush ambience of the airport provides.
We provide you with the best international travel insurance deals for all your medical and non-medical emergencies during your travel. The last thing you need to deal with during your travel is an exorbitant medical bill owing to a health emergency. Visa Lounge partners with the best travel insurance providers to enable you to get instant travel insurance online.