30 Apr Summer getaway to Zambia
With the soaring city temperatures, a vacation is the perfect solution to escape the heat and humidity of the city. Located in southern Africa, Zambia is a country of rough terrain and diverse wildlife and let’s not forget about the beautiful national parks as well. Your itinerary must include the below mentioned adventure activities and sights in order to have a memorable trip to Zambia.
- Kayaking: Paddle your way down the Zambesi with experienced whitewater Kayaks. Go through rapids, waterfalls and rivers and feel a rush of adrenaline during your ride.
- Bungee Jumping: Jump from a height of almost 110 meters from one of the highest commercial bridges in the world. Plunge down the bridge and experience adventure at its best.
- River boarding: Surf some of the world’s biggest standing waves in this exciting water activity. Be in charge of your vessel and surf up and down the Zambesi.
- Birding Safari: Zambia is home to more 700 species and the best place to spot rare birds is the Lochinvar National Park. So grab your binoculars and get prepared to spot some unique and rare species of birds.
- Canoe Safari: This safari is for those who want to relax and unwind amidst nature. You can sit back and enjoy the stunning views around you and experience wildlife like never before.
- Photography Safari: This safari is meant for those who are into wildlife photography and are extreme lovers of mother nature. With vibrant colors and several species of flora and fauna, the photography safari is a must for photographers.