Planning a trip to Australia, worried about your Australia Tourist Visa? We got you covered for easy Australian Visa for Indians ! Apply for Australian visa online and enjoy your travel-hassle free.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUSTRALIA VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Australian Visa online.
2. Person wishes to travel to Australia for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Australia is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Australia. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Notarized passport copy of all used/unused pages of the applicant passport having minimum validity of Six months at the time of travel [Original passport is not at all required].
2. 1 Application Form No. 1419 (Tourist) and 1 Application Form No.1415 (Business).
3. 1 Application Form No. 956.
4. Fast track Form (In case of Fast Track Application only).
5. 2 Photos (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) - with 70 to 80% face coverage, 35*45 mm size, Embassy does not accept photo with white shirt/t-shirt
6. Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
7. Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
8. Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
9. Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs.
10. Hotel Confirmation with day-to-day Tour Itinerary.
11. Occupation proof
1. In case of Employee -Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC) and Pay slip of last 3 months.
2. In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head, company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required.
3. If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
4. If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
1. In case of Employee –Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC) and Pay slip of last 3 months.
2. In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required.
3. For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
4. If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
5. If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
6. If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement / Marriage photographs are required.
1. 15 to 20 DAYS
2. During season time it might take a bit longer.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
AUSTRALIA VISA FEES
* Form No.956 is mandatory to submit with any application.[New version 07.09]. Service charges are inclusive of VFS charges.
With effect from 5-Dec-2016, has introduced FAST TRACK SERVICE (OPTIONAL) in (Sub Class 600) i.e. Tourist and Business Visa category WITH AN ADDITIONAL CHARGES OF INR 52,900 + 1248 + 7400 =61548(AUD 1000). In 48 HRS.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR FAST TRACK VISAS
1. The Majority of the Fast Track applications shall be processed within 48 hours after receiving the documents at Australian High Commission.
2. Applicant must meet the legal requirement set out in migration legislation for the grant of visitor visa (included health, character and security check).
3. There is NO GUARANTEE that the fast track applications will be finalized within 48 hours.
4. Fast track service fee is NON-REFUNDABLE even in the event of a delay or if the visa application is refused
5. If aged over 75 years DIAC will request:
a) Evidence of health insurance for entire period of stay
b) An ‘Aged Visitor Health Check’ completed by a DIAC appointed panel doctor
6. Medical: The Embassy may ask the applicant to undergo a medical examination by a panel doctor authorized by the Embassy if:
a) Applicant is aged 75 years or above
b) Planning to stay for more than 3 months
c) Entering any hospital
d) Persons likely to enter a hospital environment, health care environment or a classroom.
e) Persons likely to work in child care centre.
f) Persons likely to work as a doctor, dentist, nurse and paramedics (and students of these professions).
High Commission for Australia
Address: 1/50 G, Shantipath Chanakyapuri New Delhi-110021
City: New Delhi
Fax: 011-26887536, 011-26872228
Submission Details: Passports are submitted through VFS
Submission Timings: 0800 hours - 1000 hours and 1300 hours - 1400 hours (Monday - Friday)
Collection Details: Passports are collected through VFS
Top tourist attractions in Australia:
Sydney Opera House-
This place is an iconic Australian landmark located in the heart of Sydney City. World’s best performing place for all music, dance and theatre fans. Sydney Opera House is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must visit attraction when in Australia.
Royal Botanic Gardens-
The Royal Botanical Gardens are glorious and have a breathtaking view. They attract over 1.5 visitors annually and are spread over 94 acres like a giant green lung in the middle of the city in Melbourne. During summers our visitors can get a chance to see Moonlight Cinema & theatre performances held at the Botanical Gardens.
Eumundi is one of the most popular Australian artisan market. There are about 600 stalls in the market and a footfall of about 1.6 million visitors every year. The market has a display of beautiful hand crafted furniture, jewellery, clothing & accessories etc.
Darling Harbour is more than just a dockyard in Sydney. A must visit place for all tourist in the city with many prime attractions around the waterfront. There are several theatres and galleries, beautiful waterfront restaurants and good shopping places around here for tourists out there.
Daintree is the World’s oldest surviving rainforest and therefore an attraction to many nature lovers. The tour of this rainforest includes a cruise through the mangrove swamps, lunch and afternoon tea amidst the nature. Also there are some very special animals, plants & insects to be seen that inherit this heritage site.
Make Australia your next dream holiday destination and apply for tourist visa Australia online only on www.visalounge.com. We will provide you with details about Australian visa for Indians requirements and help you apply Australia tourist visa from India, so don’t have to face any problems.