ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANGLADESH VISA
1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Bangladesh Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Bangladesh for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Bangladesh is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Bangladesh. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
2. Bangladesh Visa Application Form : Two visa application forms dully filled and signed. Photocopied visa application form is also accepted.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)- (See specimen attached)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter: Covering Letter from applicant stating the name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit along with his proof of occupation and mention the name and designation of authorized signatory. The letter should be addressed to- The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission For The People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai
5. Invitation Letter: Invitation Letter from Bangladesh host/ Inviting Company stating the name, designation, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be addressed to- The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission For The People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai
6. Company registration copy
7. Applicant’ s business visiting card
8. PAN card or Aadhaar card copy
9. Air Ticket: Air ticket copy
10. Proof of Occupation:
a) Self Employed: Recommendation letter of company is required from a recognized Chamber of commerce, Company Registration (Certificate of Incorporation) or Ownership proof.
b) Employed: Company ID card copy of employee.
c) Visiting Card
1. Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach all old passports (if any).
2. Bangladesh Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be dully filled and signed by the applicant. Two visa application form to be dully filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size colored photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/ stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Deputy High Commission for the People's Republic of Bangladesh, Mumbai.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed
5. Proof of Occupation: Original Leave letter/ NOC from company along with the copy of employee ID card
6. Bank statement last 06 month with bank seal and sign.
7. Accommodation Proof: Hotel booking
8. Applicant’s business visiting card
9. PAN card or Aadhaar card copy
10. Air Ticket: Air ticket copy
Time Taken:7 to 10 working days
1. Consulate / embassy may ask for any additional documents.
2. Visa fees and Service charges are not refunded if your application is refused by the Consulate/ Embassy.
3. The issuance of visa is the whole and sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Embassy of the sovereign state over which we do not have any control. We merely act as a document delivery agent between the customer and the concerned Consulate/Embassy and shall in no way be responsible for any delay or refusal in the issuance of visa by the respective Consulate / Embassy.
Hope this above information is useful to you for further clarification, kindly contact the undersigned.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
BANGLADESH VISA COST
* Other national required visa fees as per the approval
Plot No.39, Diplomatic Enclave,
Dr.Radhakrishnan Marg,Chankyapuri, New Delhi
Fax : 26878953
Welcome to visalounge, we thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you.
Since this country currently is not open for visa , kindly fill the below details for us to get back to you with the latest updates on the visa formalities
Why Visa Lounge
Apply for visa online with the Visa Experts - Visa Lounge . As the online Visa Expert, we provide a stress-free visa application process that is easy to understand and navigate, through our automated platform. We believe that the excitement of the trip should begin right at the planning stage. Bid adieu to standing in long queues and the tiresome documentation process. Just upload your details, visa requirements along with your documents and let us take care of the rest. Once you apply for visa with us, you can check your application status online. Our mobile application enables you to stay in touch with us on the go, through your iOS, Windows and Android phone.
24 X 7 Support
As expert visa providers, we have automated services that are highly comprehensive and easy to understand. But there might be times when you may require expert guidance or assistance. This is where our visa and immigration support team comes in. Our dedicated team is always available to attend to your queries and provide you with the best travel solutions for your visa.
As one of the leading online visa consultancy services and immigration consultants in Mumbai, we believe in providing end-to-end travel solutions to our customers. We know that an international trip is not just about flights to and from your destination. There are a lot of transit and airport experiences that can make or break the mood of the trip. Visa Lounge brings you its 'Meet & Greet' services that are focused at reducing your hassles through the airport. Meet & Greet facilitates your clearance through arrivals and departures, assists you with airline transfers, baggage claim, immigration checks and escorts you and your family through the airport with the greatest convenience. For our esteemed travellers we provide dedicated lounges in case you need to relax and collect your thoughts in an unfamiliar place, or you may just want to experience the pampering that the plush ambience of the airport provides.
We provide you with the best international travel insurance deals for all your medical and non-medical emergencies during your travel. The last thing you need to deal with during your travel is an exorbitant medical bill owing to a health emergency. Visa Lounge partners with the best travel insurance providers to enable you to get instant travel insurance online.