1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Saudi Arabia Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Saudi Arabia for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Saudi Arabia is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Saudi Arabia. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
We do not Process the Saudi Tourist Visa .
1. Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel also with sufficient number of blank pages and at least 2 blank pages, SIDE BY SIDE.
2. 2 Forms.
3. 2 Photos with white background.
4. Detail Covering Letter, addressed to The Visa Officer, The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, mentioning the designation of the applicant, nature of the business of Indian Company with complete name and contact details of Invitee Company. The Covering Letter should also have ONLY the Round Company Seal.
5. Visa Slip from Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry stating BUSINESS VISA(Specially for Females) OR Invitation letter from Saudi Chamber of Commerce .
6. Recommendation Letter from Indian Chambers of Commerce.
7. Photocopy of the Highest relevant Degree / Certificate / Diploma (PLS DO NOT SEND ORIGINALS).
8. Copy of Company Registration Certificate of Saudi Arabian Company with a mention of the Capital Amount greater than 1 Lakh Saudi Riyal
9. Required last 3 months original personal bank statement till date, with seal and sign of authorized signatory.
10. Medical Health Insurance Certificate : With immediate effect, applicants seeking a visa to Saudi Arabia on any category, have to obtain a Medical Health Insurance Certificate issued through the Embassy’s authorized Enjaz Online System on paying an additional amount of up to USD 125 approx. UIPL will facilitate this for applicants.
Note: The applicant needs to provide his / her mobile number and email address.
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
Above Fee includes Visa Fee, MOFA Charges, Insurance Charges, payment transfer charges Outsourced Agency Charges etc.
FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY CONVERSION CHARGES
Handling Charges applicable.