1. Indian National holding a valid Indian passport can apply for Turkmenistan Visa.
2. Person wishes to travel to Turkmenistan for the purpose of Tourism/Family or friends Visit/Business can apply visa through Visa Lounge. Person who seeks employment in Turkmenistan is not eligible to apply through Visa Lounge.
3. Travel insurance is mandatory requirement for passengers traveling to Turkmenistan. Visa Lounge also provides Travel Insurance to passengers at an additional cost.
1. Valid passport with at least 6 month validity from the date of travel.
2. 3 Form.
3. 3 Photos (Recent passport size color photographs).
4. Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Turkmenistan head stating applicant’s name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
5. Invitation Invitation Letter from the person to be visited certified by the state Foreign Citizens Registration Service of Turkmenistan.
a) The invitation is valid only for 3 months from the date of confirmation.
6. Ticket : Confirmed return air ticket
1. 5 Days (Normal)
2. 3 Days (EXPRESS)
Applicants can pay Visa and other fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and IVR.
* Note: Charges will be applied.
ORIGINAL HIV Certificate from Gov. / Recognized Hospital.